Friday, June 29, 2012

Learning, laughing...and mud!

With the summer marching forward, I am heading up to the Twin Cities this weekend to try out one of the "mud" runs with a few girlfriends!!

Keeping myself active and healthy has always been a priority. I am looking forward to this get together with two great friends, one of whom I have not seen in five years! Not sure what will be more fun, getting muddy or laughing with old friends!

It's so important to not only try new things, but challenge ourselves in the process. My husband has taken up learning guitar. It's fun to see how he's progressed and he's truly enjoying learning a new hobby! I am determined to try to learn French. I'm thinking my three years of high school Spanish should really help! My goal is to try to fit new things into a weekly routine to challenge not only my physical self, but my mental one as well. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment