Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Packing and unpacking...

Two things I am undeniably terrible at--packing and unpacking.

One, I never seem to find enough time to do a decent job. When packing for a family trip, I feel I cannot start too far ahead, but I end up procrastinating far too long! This tends to result in major overpacking, just ask my husband and he'll gladly tell you!

Two, I've tried to resolve this by making a list. However, I am not very good a sticking to the list, resulting again, in overpacking.

Three, when returning from a trip, I cannot ever seem to empty the suitcases in a timely fashion. Translation, it may take up to a week to get things back to where they belong, again. Just ask my husband!

Anyway, we are off for a long weekend away. The food has been thought of, a list partially prepared, swimming suits and wine are ready. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead! It sure would save on the unpacking when we return!

No comments:

Post a Comment