Thursday, July 19, 2012

Potty training

Any parents out there have images that come to mind when hearing those two little words?

We are working on kid number three. So you would think the third time would be the charm, the easiest, a no brainer. Well, think again.

Each child is so different, and although our daughter is more than ready to be diaper free, she is also extremely stubborn. This is a trait she clearly inherited from her father! We are using all the bribes and techniques that eventually helped with the other kids. She just cannot be bought, or I guess I haven't found out what will be her lucky charm.

Today we are mid way through the day and are on accident number three, but have had three bathroom successes! I guess I should see the glass as half full. On the bright side, at the end of all this we will become a diaper free household! I have to say potty training is great athletic conditioning. I dare any Olympic sprinter to beat me to the grocery store bathroom when your 2-year-old tells you, in the checkout line, that she has to go potty! Sign me up London, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment