Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dear Santa,

I've been a pretty good girl this year.

I've managed to get my family through most of 2012 with only minor amounts of complaints.

We enjoy dinner together around a relatively tasty, home-cooked meal more nights than not. I've tried to keep my kids involved in fun activities, and I help them get there on time (almost always!). The dog is fed and exercised on a regular basis, but I know there is room for improvement there! Overall he seems happy and moderately well trained.

So this year Santa, if I make it onto your nice list and not the other, there isn't too much to ask for. I'm happy with my family and friends and the majority of my possessions. My clothes are ok, I don't wear much jewelry and my car runs fine.

This year, I'l like to see more smiles on people's faces. I'd like to read more stories of people "paying things forward" and being kind to one another. Maybe I should try harder to do more of that. So this holiday season, I'm going to try to enjoy the spirit of Christmas, and maybe my gift will be trying to make that feeling last throughout the year! So Santa, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Love,
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment