Monday, August 27, 2012

Any 'back to school' resolutions?

Well with the approach of school looming large, have any of you created any "back to school" resolutions?

Any projects staring you in the face, daring you to complete?

I have an absolute mountain of clothes to sort through and organize. As one daughter outgrows an outfit, her younger sister inherits a new look. A new look assuming it makes it into a place her mother can find it! A girlfriend is hosting a garage sale, so if I can get my act together some of these outgrown clothes may even earn me a bit of spending money!

I have photos to organize, baby books to update (in one case, start!). Maybe I'll even find a chance to carve out some much-needed me time. I will dust off my gym clothes, and assuming I can still find my way there, resume my exercise regime again! With the start of school comes much-needed routine.

I can see my kids starting to become sassier, a bit more challenging than they were at the start of summer. All of my friends say its time for school to start! This mom thinks so too! So as the mornings begin a bit earlier, and the rush to scramble to get out the door rears its ugly head, I say bring it on. I am waiting with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment