Thursday, August 9, 2012

Heaven got a great angel on Monday

On Monday I learned that a fellow high school classmate had lost his five year battle with brain cancer. He left behind a wife and three young kids.

This is a guy I will always remember for his huge smile and positive outlook. We went all the way through grade school, junior high and high school together. He also happens to be the first boy I kissed. Although I haven't seen him in almost twenty years, his passing still makes me sad.

I know that I hugged my family a bit closer, and realized just how precious and sweet life can be. Two things I know for sure, heaven got a great angel on Monday, and cancer sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I loved all of these posts. A lot of these things we have, but I got some really great ideas.

    Sound Level Meter

    ReplyDelete