Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Parental control?

We had a new experience in our house this week. While packing for our trip last weekend we turned on the television for some cartoon "babysitting" for our 4-year-old. I was in the bedroom packing and came out to ask my husband a question. With remote in hand, our daughter had turned off her cartoons and turned on an adult movie. Let's just say it wasn't anything close to Dora or Tom and Jerry. And she had charged us $9.99!

I asked my husband, whose back was turned to the television, what she was watching. "Cartoons" was the response. Really? I have to say I haven't seen any cartoons like that. Needless to say no harm was done, and we are still getting a good laugh out of our excellent parenting skills and our newly acquired purchase!

It does raise the question of parental control, which we had to address a bit sooner than expected.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! All I can do is laugh at this one!

    ReplyDelete