Monday, September 17, 2012

Go Pack Go!

It's time to dust off your green and gold, for Packer season has arrived!

In Wisconsin we have winter, spring, summer, fall and Packer season!

I too happen to be a huge cheesehead and a staunch supporter of the green and gold. My aunt and uncle live near Lambeau Field and as a kid we would go watch the players practice, get some autographs and if you were really lucky one of the guys would ride your bike over to the field with you running along side!

Now my husband and I are lucky if we can manage to watch half of the game without screaming kids or constant commotion. I have friends who record it just so they are able to watch the entire thing in peace! However and whomever you choose to support, it makes for a great time of year and is certainly one of our most exciting seasons!

Go Pack go!

1 comment: