Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I try daily to learn from her...

She's one of the most generous and thoughtful people I know.

She's constantly putting others before herself. A great listener? Yes. A hard worker? Yes. She has a great sense of humor, and she has one of the best laughs around. She's always up for adventure or trying new things, and her spirit is very catchy. I admire how she learns new things and is patient with others who are learning as well. She sets lofty goals for herself, sometimes achieving them, sometimes not, but always they are tackled with a smile. There is so much she can teach me, and much of her personality is enviable.

I try daily to learn from her, I have a long way to go.

SHE happens to be my 4-year-old daughter.

I don't know how we got so lucky, but I know I will forever be in awe of her. I hope she will forever be the person she is today, and I hope one day to grow to be half of the person she is every day.

1 comment:

  1. That's so true. Our children teach us so much! They are truly honest, sincere, and unbiased.

    ReplyDelete